EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY.....

A story in pictures!So yeah, I decided to give it a try.I`d post different pictures in sequential order that narrates a story.All you have to do is,look at them and imagine some story/or process something.

And finally when done I`d post the actual story.Let`s see how much of it,you got it right?
P.S: Do not scroll down and ruin all the fun even before looking at the pictures.
Feel free to share what the pictures conveyed to you, and whatever you imagined (even its full of crap)
HAVE FUN!






LATER.......






The story behind the pictures........
My old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, “You’re next!” After a while, I figured out how to stop them. I started doing the same thing to them at funerals!

Hope you had fun reading
Do share your imaginary story!
pictures and love 
likitha

P.S: An official site where you can picture your own story : http://www.artofstorytelling.org/kiosk/



Comments

Popular Posts