She is Hot

Nothing like her
She is Strong
She is Hot
She is Lip-Smacking
She is alluring
She is understanding




She is surpassing
She is second to none

She is my Sunday spice
She is my Monday rescue

She is my companion for life
She is beyond words

She understands my every emotion
She`s the one to bail out under a thunderstorm

She fills me in ecstasy
Her aroma hard to resist
While her absence,trembles me
I sip on to her, until the tiny bits
She is my seventh heaven
I call her COFFEE




xxxx
#CoffeeLoverForLife


Comments

  1. Hey there howinsaneweactuallyare information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts