CANDID POUT!


I now-a-days find Facebook half-witted and lame. Its no more a leisure or merriment.The fun`s somehow GONE. Promptly If your`re offended with what I claim,let me justify.I sincerely have my reasons!


1 : CANDID PICTURES !

Now there is a difference between posing for a picture and calling it candid. Lets start from the definition phase and learn when in actuality, it can be called candid.

CANDID : taken informally, especially without the subject's knowledge.

That means you're busy doing some crap and suddenly your friend decides to knock the moment and catches the unsuspecting you in the photo.Hopefully if you`re lucky enough,the picture may come out well.And when I say they come out well I don't mean a 1000 likes,I mean you genuinely (honest-to-god,legitimately) look good for a change.



                          FOR GOD`S SAKE,DO NOT STATE SUCH KIND OF PICTURES CANDID

2 : POUTING

Why do people actually pout?
Hare Hare....I`m actually giving out the answer.The locution,explains it all

POUT : push one's lips or one's bottom lip forward as an expression of petulant annoyance or in order to make oneself look sexually attractive.

The last line there makes sense! They think their petulant expression is making them look desirable.

                                                   WHAT THEY ACTUALLY THINK....!


WHAT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE.....!



3 : DUCK FACE


Duck Face”, also known as “Myspace Face”, is a pejorative term for a facial expression made by pressing one’s lips together into the shape of a duck’s bill. 

These annoy me the most.I think we can do better than " Donald ducks" after all. ( I even came across a 31 tip-post to achieve a perfect duck face,aren't they trying a bit hard?)


THIS ONE CREEP-ED ME OUT

4 : BRAGGING ABOUT MATERIAL SHIT                                                                                                 

 I know your excited about your new i-phone, bike, and of-course your new Levis pants. But DUH! KINDLY STOP SHOWING OFF! (B`coz we don't give a shit)                                                                                                                                        

                                      

But like I said,the fun part`s gone.When you do and redo somethings again and again,there is nothing new about it.And looking at you,ten others carbon copy you thinking it cool.
Trust me guys,people actually like them b`coz you're a faithful liker or the vice-versa (Just to get a like back). 

I know truth is a back stabber and its hard take-in and all that, but I earnestly hope you (If you`re one among the above) do realize what you're are doing.

P.S : No offense! No hard feeling! 

Hope you enjoyed reading
hugs and hot chocolate
likitha

                                                       

Comments

Popular Posts